I was really anxious to try this and when I felt a bit of a sore throat coming on today, I knew it was the perfect day for it.
I was really impressed with it. It tasted yummy, it was soothing on my throat, and just felt good to drink.
The jury’s still out on the natural antibiotic properties, but I will say that an extended family member of mine has been sick this week and has been drinking it and it’s seemed to really help.
Have you tried the before? I’d love to hear your thoughts on it.
(And yes, the ingredients for it are pricey. I used Swagbucks credit to buy the items on Amazon. I figured that it could potentially save money on doctor’s visits/prescriptions if it did indeed work!)
Are you participating in the Make It From Scratch Week? If so, link up your blog post about today’s Make It From Scratch Project. Don’t have a blog? Tell us about what you made in the comments.
Other posts in the Make It From Scratch Challenge series
- Coming next week: The Make it From Scratch Challenge
- My List of Possible Make It From Scratch Ideas to Try This Week (which ones should I do?)
- Make It From Scratch Challenge: Pancake Muffins (Day 2)
- Make It From Scratch Week: Homemade Bath Bombs (Day 3)
- Make It From Scratch Week: Crockpot Brownies (Day 4)
- Make It From Scratch Week: Natural Antibiotic Tea (Day 5)
Subscribe for free email updates from TupperwareShop® and get my Guide to Freezer Cooking for free!